Angela founded Foley over 20 years ago after decades of experience as a senior trade advisor and investment attraction specialist.
She has worked at the Australian Trade Commission in London, the Sydney Olympic Commerce Centre and the State Chamber of Commerce in NSW and has successfully helped businesses of all sizes and industry sectors enter new markets in the US, UK, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Angela’s clients praise her ability to pinpoint opportunities, make lasting connections and support them in gaining a foothold in global markets where their businesses can thrive – all with a personalised and friendly style that is the hallmark of the firm’s service.
- Qualifications and accreditations
- Applied Linguistics (Hons), Dublin City University (Ireland)
- Certificate in International Marketing and Management, Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Certificate in Translation Studies, University of Mainz (Germany)
- Industry and area specialisations
- Developing and executing tailored investment attraction programs for regional economic development agencies
- Cross-industry specialist with particular strengths in life sciences, future mobility and advanced manufacturing
Angela is a member of a number of industry organisations and an accomplished presenter on international trade relationships. She has dual Irish and Australian citizenship. Away from the office, you’ll find her relaxing with family and friends, swinging up a storm on the golf course or packing her bags for her next big travel adventure.