Mirna joined the team in 2012 and has helped many of our European clients successfully enter the Australian and New Zealand markets. A particular focus has been on supporting Finnish companies with their business development activities in the region.
She has arranged many successful trade visits from Europe and the US and has a track record in assisting local companies with their UK expansion plans.
Mirna’s work at the European Australian Business Council (EABC) and at the European Brand Institute (on a study of Europe’s 50 most valuable brands and providing brand valuations for several private clients) also helped build her skills in international business.
- Qualifications and accreditations
- International Marketing and Management, Vienna University of Economics
- Master of International Relations, Macquarie University
- Industry and area specialisations
- Finland, Europe and UK markets
When she isn’t busy camping, bushwalking, boating and exploring the Aussie countryside, you’ll find Mirna perfecting her photography skills, dabbling in a spot of interior design or relaxing in front of the TV with the latest Scandinavian crime series.